Mobcoder™ does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except:
- To provide products or services you've requested.
- When we have your permission or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted entities who work on behalf of or with Mobcoder™ under strict confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your personal information to help Mobcoder™ communicate with you about offers from Mobcoder™ and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to further share or disseminate this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal processes, establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if Mobcoder™ is acquired by or merged with another company.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from "Users" in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, contact us on the Site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, their name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect only personal identification information from Users if they voluntarily submit it to us. Users can always only supply personal identification information if it may prevent them from engaging in specific Site related activities.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Mobcoder™ may collect and use Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service, the information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- We may use your feedback to improve our Site, products, and services.
- To send periodic emails, we may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users' personal identification information to others. However, we may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the abovementioned purposes.
Links to Non-Mobcoder™ websites
We may also provide social media features on our website that enable you to share Mobcoder™ information with your social networks and to interact with Mobcoder™ on various social media sites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that could be shared by those sites.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Mobcoder Technologies Pvt. Ltd
B - 4/5 Sector 63, Noida India 201301